(1) Stener-Victorin et al. (2000) Effects of electro-acupuncture on anovulation in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome. Acta Obstet.Gycnecol.Scandinavia 2000; 79(3):180-8.
(2) Dieterle et al. (2006) Effect of acupuncture on the outcome of in vitro fertilisation and intracytoplasmic sperm injection:a randomised, prospective, controlled clinical study. Fertility and Sterility 2006, Vol.85 (5):1347-1351.
(3) Westergaard et al. (2006) Acupuncture on the day of embryo transfer significantly improves the reproductive outcome in infertile women: a prospective, randomised trial. Fertility and Sterility, Vol.85(5):1341-1346.
(4) Smith et al. (2006) Influence of acupuncture stimulation on pregnancy rates for women undergoing embryo transfer. Fertility and Sterility 2006; Vol.85 (5):1352-8.
(5) Paulus et al. (2001) Influence of acupuncture on the pregnancy rate in patients who undergo assisted reproduction therapy. Fertility and Sterility 2002; Vol.77.
(6) Stener-Victorin et al (1996) Reduction of blood flow impedence in the uterine arteries of infertile women with electro-acupuncture. Human Reproduction 1996; 11(6):1314-7.
(7) Steer et al. (1992) The use of transvaginal colour flow imaging after in vitro fertilisation to identify optimum uterine conditions before embryo transfer. Fertility and Sterility 1992; 57:372-6.
(8) Cardini F. et al. (1993) Moxibustion for correction of breech presentation: a clinical study with retrospective controls. American Journal of Chinese Medicine Vol.21(2):133-8.
(9) Co-operative research group on moxibustion version (1984) Clinical observations on the effects of version by moxibustion. Abstracts from the Second National Symposium on Acupuncture and Moxibustion and Acupuncture Anaesthesia, All-China Society of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Beijing, p.150.
(10) Ali F.M. et al (2003) Bee propolis may improve fertility in women with endometriosis. Fertility and Sterility (2003:80:S32).
(11) Paul C. Magarelli, M.D., Annual meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, 2005.
(12) Pei J, Strehler E, Noss U et al. Quantitative evaluation of spermatazoa ultrastructure after acupuncture treatment for idiopathic male infertility. Fertility and Sterility (2005:84(1):141-7).
(13) Smith C, Crowther C, Beilby J. Acupuncture to treat nausea and vomiting in early pregnancy: a randomized controlled trial. Birth, 2002; 29: 1-9.
(14) Knight B, Mudge C, Openshaw S, et al. Effect of acupuncture on nausea of early pregnancy: a randomized controlled trial. Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2001; 97: 184188.
(15) Helms J M (1987) Acupuncture for the management of primary dysmenorrhea. Obsterics and Gynaecology. Vol.69 No.1: 51-56.
(16) Smith CA, Crowther CA. Acupuncture for induction of labour. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2002;2:CD002962.
(17) Gynaecology and Acupuncture: the evidence for effectiveness. Briefing paper No.4 (1999) Ed. by the Acupuncture Research Resource Centre & publ. by the British Acupuncture Council.
(18) Menopause and Acupuncture: the evidence for effectiveness. Briefing paper No.5 (1999) Ed. by the Acupuncture Research Resource Centre & publ. by the British Acupuncture Council.For more information on these studies go to .